Here is dinner made simply delicious!
- 400g white fish
- 4 tbsp milk or milk alternative (only if not having a milky coffee in the morning)
- Citrus Seasoning (available here)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp garlic paste
- 500g green beans
- In a bowl, gently combine garlic, lemon juice, half the zest, milk/milk alternative, parsley and citrus seasoning to taste.
- Coat the fish fillets with the lemon mixture.
- Grill on medium-high heat until tender and cooked through. Add splashes of water or lemon juice if needed for extra ‘sauciness’.
- Steam green beans or grill in the same pan with the fish. Remove once cooked to taste, and toss with remaining lemon zest.
- Serve and season with additional Citrus Seasoning to taste.
Watch video below to start drooling…
with love by sbn team